Friday 19 July 2013

Skorne on the Cob - Better when Popped and Lathered in Butter




Well hello there!

I've been a rabid Skorne player from Privateer Press' HORDES tabletop Miniature's game since the dawn of an empire (the release of Primal). A friend of mine has a controversial Retribution blog which attempts to remove some of the doom and gloom associated with the pointy eared recluses, and his blog has inspired me to post some of my musings about the Skorne Empire and some of the games i play.

By no means do i consider myself to be a great player or painter of the minis, but neither do i consider myself to be bad at either diciplines. However, as i subjugate my lessers or get my skorney hiney whipped, i will be posting reports and thoughts upon new and old models, the fluff from the books and battle reports i have with people from both Australia (Melbourne/Geelong) and New Zealand (Auckland, where i am based for the most part).

So come with me as i whip and torture my way across these great Southern lands, i look forward to seeing what other poeple have to say about the Desert Reds. On the PP forums my user name is Goat, im most active within the skorne subforum, but also can be spotted sometimes in the IK subforum.

But most importantly, Play Like you've got a Pair!


No comments:

Post a Comment